Wednesday 9 December 2015

The Journey to the center of Me - Part 6 (Teatime!)

Teatime! While I am working on my next post, I just wanted to share a thought...

This is a photo I took a while ago, but it reminded me so beautifully to question by who's hand I live. On my request, the seagull was being fed deep fried chips, which is not at all part of its natural food, but we did it in order to attract it and much in the same way, not everything we receive from others is good for us...so the question is - by whose hand do we live?


John 6:35 says: "Jesus replied, ''I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." (NLT)

HAPPY ADVENT and as always...HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 
 

(Photo is my own. This animal might have been harmed in the making of it, for which I apologize! I won't do it again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to receiving your comment! It might not appear here right away, but it will be published within the next couple of days. 😉 I wish you a GREAT day! 🙋🏼‍♀️

(Oh, and if you don't have an account to log in with, don't worry, just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" and insert your name in the comment itself if you wish to do so.)