Wednesday 15 August 2018

my MISSION STATEMENT for moms

Dear Diary

"Long time no hear" you might rightfully say...unless you have been hearing me on KFM or Radio Kingfisher on 107.5FM! 😉

I have been busy, just trying to be a better mom and that reminded me of a "mission statement" I published long ago. I have edited it and posted it on my blog as a "page" now and you can find it here:


I do hope you like it and that it is helpful in any way! I wish every mom out there an incredibly BLESSED DAY!

Love,
Sue


(P.s. If you want to leave a comment below, but don't have a Google account...just type it into the box below and then from the drop boxes choose "anonymous" and publish it. Easy as pie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to receiving your comment! It might not appear here right away, but it will be published within the next couple of days. 😉 I wish you a GREAT day! 🙋🏼‍♀️

(Oh, and if you don't have an account to log in with, don't worry, just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" and insert your name in the comment itself if you wish to do so.)