Monday 4 March 2013

"OUT FOR THE MOMENT" - BACK SOON!

Blogging on a regular basis can be difficult, especially if you are a mom with children. According to the average blogging standard I have been quiet for too long. Have I given up blogging? No! But you see...I am busy blooming and no one can explain this better than Moriah Peters! So if you have 3 minutes to spare, listen to this beautiful song...

...and know that if you are having a tough season at the moment and feel somewhat lonely amongst those weeds and thorns...just keep believing and KNOW that you are definitely made to BLOOM too!

I will be back! I haven't stopped trying to encourage you. I am just busy re-setting my GPS. Not the one in my car, but my godly-positioning-system. We all need to do that every now and then, don't we? So for now...please have a happy week and come visit again!

Image courtesy of www.morguefile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to receiving your comment! It might not appear here right away, but it will be published within the next couple of days. 😉 I wish you a GREAT day! 🙋🏼‍♀️

(Oh, and if you don't have an account to log in with, don't worry, just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" and insert your name in the comment itself if you wish to do so.)