Wednesday 29 May 2019

Anxiety - what do I do??

Dear Diary,                       


A pill or the real thing - that is the question I am pondering about today!


Given a choice between a Vitamin C tablet and a real apple, which one would you choose right now?

Or, if you had a choice between an anti-anxiety tablet or a quiet time with God, which one would you choose then?



A blog can easily make it look as if I have it all together, but I do sometimes struggle with anxiety! Like so many other mothers out there, I too have days where I feel completely overwhelmed and in dire need of some help. But what is the best help these days? And where does all this anxiety come from? Lize and I will discuss these and other questions about anxiety in the "suePONDERS" slot on her Lifestyle show next Wednesday 05 June at 10h30 on Radio Kingfisher 107.5FM or if you are outside of South Africa, just go to www.kingfisherfm.co.za for a link to their live stream - it will only take about half an hour, so if you are interested in the topic...come and join us, tune in! You are, of course, also most welcome to leave me some helpful thoughts on the topic in the comments below. 


I wish everyone a stress-free and peaceful week!


(All photos are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to receiving your comment! It might not appear here right away, but it will be published within the next couple of days. 😉 I wish you a GREAT day! 🙋🏼‍♀️

(Oh, and if you don't have an account to log in with, don't worry, just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" and insert your name in the comment itself if you wish to do so.)